Interactive reporting to track third party data performance and ROI
Sarasota, FL – July 20, 2017 – TEC Services Group, Inc., the leading provider of professional, advisory and analytical consulting services, in the accounts receivables management (ARM) industry, today announced REVEALDataWorks customers now have access to powerful business intelligence (BI) dashboard reporting. REVEALDataWorks, the industry’s only fully managed data waterfall service, provides customers with expert data knowledge and performance reporting to make intelligent data outsourcing decisions.
“Since 2010, our data strategy consultants have leveraged the power of BI reporting to drive performance for our customers. Now, REVEALDataWorks customers will have direct access to interactive reports that deliver deeper data insights. Arming our clients with more interactive business intelligence (BI) reports and dashboards is a natural evolution in helping to reveal new, ongoing and actionable data insights to help collection organizations grow their business.” Will Turner, Vice President of TEC Analytical Services
Designed with greater flexibility and drilldown capabilities, executives now have easier and more intuitive ways to monitor important data outsourcing costs, metrics and trends from a birds-eye-view or interactively drill down to more granular information. TEC’s interactive reporting provides REVEALDataWorks customers unparalleled visibility into data outsourcing performance which can be viewed and segmented by data vendor, batch vintage, asset class, division and by forwarder.
Interactive Reporting Features:
· Cross-functional team of subject matter experts to analyze and interpret reports.
· Does not require purchasing or downloading of software.
· Wide range of visualizations and views to review the cost, performance and ROI of third party data purchases.
· Compare vendor cost and performance by search type, waterfall position, data strategy.
· Allocate data expenses by division, line of business or client.
· Filter and drill down by company, division, asset class and forwarder.
· Identify what, when and how often purchased data is worked or not worked.
· Audit vendor phone deduping processes to avoid paying for data you already have.
· View performance by batch vintage over time.
For more information, please email Info@TECsg.com or contact TEC at (941) 375-0300/X 151.